Wisconsin Medical Society | Medigram May 7, 2020
The Wisconsin Medical Society is pleased to announce that Wisconsin health care practices can now order personal protective equipment (PPE) from a reputable and certified bulk PPE supplier through ActionPPE. The project was launched by the Charleston County Medical Society in South Carolina. The Society, along with other state medical societies are coordinating joint orders of products including KN-95 masks, disposable masks and gowns on behalf of our state physicians and their practices. The Society is looking to add other PPE supplies in the future.
These products may be procured by any Wisconsin physician, their practices and all state health care providers.
- The products are available only to qualified medical personnel for use in their practices and are not available for resale.
- A minimum order of $500 is required; there is no maximum.
- To maintain bulk pricing, orders will be placed once the bulk minimum is reached. The Society expects to receive the shipment within 14-17 days.
- The product will be received in Madison, separated by order and available for pick-up.
- All orders placed are final and there are no refunds or cancellations.
Information on the vetted vendor, certificates of items and ordering information is available here.