April 2, 2020
Discounted Telehealth for Clinics – Society Partners with Valet Health
The Wisconsin Medical Society has partnered with Valet Health, an innovative health care digital marketing company, to offer a streamlined – and HIPAA compliant – telehealth start-up service during the coronavirus pandemic.
- As a part of this partnership, the following fully managed services are being made available:
- Startup fee is waived ($350 value)
- Room set-up (create a virtual waiting room, the dedicated space for where clinicians will see patients during a telehealth visit)
- How-to documentation
- An email communications template to educate patients about the availability of telehealth visits
- A website banner notification for telehealth appointments for WordPress websites
- Telehealth template page for patient education
- $75 per month per clinician charge for continuation of service, if desired
It is imperative at this time to be inclusive in our efforts to overcome this virus; therefore, the Society is offering this service to members and nonmembers.
Please click here to learn more or contact Jim Lorence with questions.